- WEEKEND TEFL IN FLORENCE (20 hours) onsite - 195 euros - Contact us for details and a course schedule. Upcoming course dates 2014: September 26th - 28th, November 28th - 30th and December 12 - 14 (newly added date) in collaboration with Europass in downtown Florence, Italy. Complete this course in one Weekend and walk away with your TEFL Certificate and your English language teaching portfolio.
- Newly released Weekend TEFL course dates for 2015: January 16-18; March 27-29; May 29-31; June 26-28; September 25-27; October 23 - 25th; November 27-29.
- BASIC TEFL/TESOL CERTIFICATE (120 hours) online - 200 euros (265 USD PayPal payment) - Complete 5 modules, when and wherever you want, and start (or continue) your English language teaching adventure.
- BLENDED LEARNING TEFL CERTIFICATES (140 hours) onsite and online - 395 euros - enroll in both the onsite Weekend TEFL in Florence and the online Basic TEFL/TESOL Certificate for the best of both "teacher training" worlds. This course combination is equivalent to any four week onsite TEFL Certificate course at a fraction of the cost.
- For a full listing of all TEFL, TESOL, and other specialization courses in TEYL (Teaching English to Young Learners), TBE (Teaching Business English) and Teaching English Grammar certificates, please click here.
Teaching Certificate Terms:
TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
Follow us! Join our mailing list by clicking here.
Wanted in Rome
View all Resources
“Thank you Sheila for your inspiration, energy and patience in dealing with
one of your most apprehensive learners. You have revived my enthusiasm for teaching. - Felicity”
-Weekend TEFL in Florence Graduate
“I learned much that I wouldn't have considered on my own so it's been a valuable experience. Also more challenging than I thought it would be, which is nice because that'll make me more prepared. I won't really know how well prepared I am until I'm standing in front of a class I suppose!
I thought Sheila was great. Always prompt and had many helpful comments. I don't think she graded unreasonably or too leniently.
Thanks for your help, Sheila! I have nothing but positive feedback for my experience working with you. Best of luck in your future.
-Online TEFL/TESOL Graduate